GOLDSBORO, WAYNE COUNTY - Police have identified a woman who was found dead in a Wayne County motel.
The Goldsboro Police Department said Monday that 31-year-old Nicole McDonald, of Mullica Hill, N.J., was found dead in a room at the Econo Lodge on Corporate Drive.
Officers discovered McDonald on March 16, but it took until May 9 to positively identify her, police said.
Police said McDonald was picked up in Camden County, N.J., by a truck driver the day before she was found dead in Goldsboro.
There is no word on a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month