GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police have identified the teen shot at a student-oriented apartment complex in Greenville.
According to investigators, 19-year-old Trayvon Harris was shot at about 1 a.m. Sunday at the North Campus Crossing apartment complex, located at 3710 Bostic Drive.
Harris was shot during a fight in the visitors' parking lot, police said. He was recovering at Vidant Medical Center.
At last check, no arrest had been made in the shooting.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy