GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police have identified the teen shot at a student-oriented apartment complex in Greenville.
According to investigators, 19-year-old Trayvon Harris was shot at about 1 a.m. Sunday at the North Campus Crossing apartment complex, located at 3710 Bostic Drive.
Harris was shot during a fight in the visitors' parking lot, police said. He was recovering at Vidant Medical Center.
At last check, no arrest had been made in the shooting.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found