GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police have identified a man accused of stealing thousands of dollars worth of cell phones from a Sprint store in Greenville.
Greenville Police said they have issued arrest warrants for Darrell Cleveland Griffin II, of Maryland.
According to investigators, Griffin broke the front door glass at a Sprint store at 530 SE Greenville Bvld. on June 15. Griffin then allegedly stole several thousand dollars worth of cell phones, police said.
Investigators said they were able to quickly develop leads in this case and recovered three of the stolen cell phones in Rocky Mount.
When Griffin is arrested, he will be charged with breaking and enter and felony larceny, police said.
- Updated 4 reasons why Venezuela became the world's worst economy
- Updated Mercedes-Benz unveils first pickup truck
- Updated Women now drink nearly as much alcohol as men, study finds
- Updated Eight more local counties among 13 additional to receive Disaster Food Assistance
- One of two workers to die in Boston trench collapse from New Bern