NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - New Bern Police have charged a man in connection with an incident Tuesday night.
Police said Christopher Matthew attacked a woman at Craven Terrace; he's facing charges including attempted common law robbery, 2nd degree kidnapping, felony dissemination of obscenities, assault inflicting serious injuries and 2nd degree trespassing.
No word on possible motive or connections between the victim and suspect.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters