GREENVILLE - Three young children got a taste of the criminal life at a Wal Mart, thanks to a woman who stuffed clothes into her purse and walked out of the store with the tykes in tow, police said.
Greenville Police are now asking for help identifying the thief.
The woman and the children hopped into a silver Crown Victoria and drove off after store security confronted the group, police said.
Anyone who can identify the woman is asked to call Greenville Police.
- Updated FEMA releases county-by-county numbers on money distributed
- Updated Poll of Polls: Clinton lead holds steady
- Updated Make-A-Wish Eastern N.C. grants Onslow County child's wish
- Updated Tesla posts rare profit, stock pops 6%
- Updated Clinton camp wants donors to give resources to Senate majority