GREENVILLE - Three young children got a taste of the criminal life at a Wal Mart, thanks to a woman who stuffed clothes into her purse and walked out of the store with the tykes in tow, police said.
Greenville Police are now asking for help identifying the thief.
The woman and the children hopped into a silver Crown Victoria and drove off after store security confronted the group, police said.
Anyone who can identify the woman is asked to call Greenville Police.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Clinton Foundation official plays defense over accusations
- Updated Richlands Piggly Wiggly owner dies in his Emerald Isle home