MAYSVILLE, JONES COUNTY - Police in Jones County on Sunday chased and arrested a fugitive who had been on the run since 2010, according to Maysville Police.
Officers arrested Quentin Bryant, of Maysville, after a short chase, police said.
Bryant was wanted in Jones and Onslow counties.
His charges include possession of crack cocaine, felony probation violation, and felony flee to elude.
Authorities booked Bryant into the Jones County jail on a $7,000 secured bond.
More charges are pending, police said.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches