GREENVILLE - A Pitt County man is arrested in connection with a residential break-in.
Mitchell Dean Wooten, 27 years old, of Bethel, was arrested on December 7, 2012 and charged with one count of felony attempted breaking and entering for an incident in the Westpointe Drive area following the break-in of a residence there. At the time of his arrest, he was also served with additional warrants.
Further investigation by Detective McKnight of the Grenville Property Crimes Unit resulted in Wooten being charged with five additional break-ins to residential units in the Westpointe Drive area. The investigations are still ongoing.
Wooten is still in the Pitt County Detention Center under an $116,000.00 secured bond.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend