GREENVILLE - A Pitt County man is arrested in connection with a residential break-in.
Mitchell Dean Wooten, 27 years old, of Bethel, was arrested on December 7, 2012 and charged with one count of felony attempted breaking and entering for an incident in the Westpointe Drive area following the break-in of a residence there. At the time of his arrest, he was also served with additional warrants.
Further investigation by Detective McKnight of the Grenville Property Crimes Unit resulted in Wooten being charged with five additional break-ins to residential units in the Westpointe Drive area. The investigations are still ongoing.
Wooten is still in the Pitt County Detention Center under an $116,000.00 secured bond.
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact