GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Three people were arrested after the shooting death of Greenville woman, Ciera Michelle Clark, said police early Friday.
In a news release police confirmed they obtained warrants for 20-year-old Daitrieyuaon Parker, 21-year-old Allysia Parker and 24-year-old, Timothy Reaves Jr.
All three are charged with one open count of murder. Detectives said the suspects were responsible for Clark's death but did not provide details on a motive.
All three individuals were arrested without incident by the officers of the Violent Crimes Fugitive Task Force. They are being held without bond at the Pitt County Detention Center.
On Saturday, August 17th at about 3:29 a.m., Greenville Police responded to the report of shots fired and a vehicle crash at the intersection of West 14TH Avenue and Tyson Street. It was then discovered that Clark was found shot in the crashed vehicle. Clark was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.
The police department sent out a release confirming it scheduled a news conference Friday, beginning at 12:00p.m. to discuss the incident and answer questions.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law