NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - Craven County Police arrested a third suspect in the robbery of a Pitt County car dealership Wednesday morning.
Jesse Mitchell of Ayden was arrested near the Craven County Sheriff's office around midnight.
He's suspected of taking part in a robbery and attack on Tuesday at Reaves Auto Sales in Ayden. Workers say a woman got out of an SUV and asked to look at cars when two men jumped out, beat a salesman, and demanded money.
Luther Koonce and Julia Kelly have also been arrested in connection with the robbery. Mitchell is now in the Craven County jail.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'