NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - Craven County Police arrested a third suspect in the robbery of a Pitt County car dealership Wednesday morning.
Jesse Mitchell of Ayden was arrested near the Craven County Sheriff's office around midnight.
He's suspected of taking part in a robbery and attack on Tuesday at Reaves Auto Sales in Ayden. Workers say a woman got out of an SUV and asked to look at cars when two men jumped out, beat a salesman, and demanded money.
Luther Koonce and Julia Kelly have also been arrested in connection with the robbery. Mitchell is now in the Craven County jail.
- New Greenville woman suing Anheuser-Busch for unauthorized use of her photo
- Updated US troops wounded on the front lines in Mosul
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill