NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - Craven County Police arrested a third suspect in the robbery of a Pitt County car dealership Wednesday morning.
Jesse Mitchell of Ayden was arrested near the Craven County Sheriff's office around midnight.
He's suspected of taking part in a robbery and attack on Tuesday at Reaves Auto Sales in Ayden. Workers say a woman got out of an SUV and asked to look at cars when two men jumped out, beat a salesman, and demanded money.
Luther Koonce and Julia Kelly have also been arrested in connection with the robbery. Mitchell is now in the Craven County jail.
- Updated One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating