KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police have charged a man for allegedly breaking into eight Lenoir County businesses in two days.
Onslow County deputies arrested 35-year-old Earnest Dean, of Jacksonville, on Monday. He has been charged with 19 counts of breaking and entering, larceny and other charges in connection to eight break-ins in Kinston. Dean was placed in the Lenoir County Jail under a $255,000 secured bond.
Police said Dean was involved in the following break-ins:
|Aug. 5||Hwy 55 Burgers, N. Herritage Street||B/E Felony, Larceny after B/E, Safe-cracking|
|Aug. 5||San Juan, W. Vernon Avenue||B/E Felony|
|Aug. 5||Green Basil, N. Herritage Street||B/E Felony, Larceny after B/E, Safe-cracking|
|Aug. 5||One Main Financial, Plaza Blvd.||B/E Felony, Larceny after B/E, Safe-cracking|
|Aug. 5||House of Wang, W. Vernon Ave.||B/E Felony, Larceny after B/E, Safe-cracking|
|Aug. 26||Le's Nail & Spa, Hwy 70 West||B/E Felony, Larceny after B/E|
|Aug. 26||Hwy 55 Burgers, Hwy 70 West||B/E Felony, Safe-cracking|
|Aug. 26||Edward Jones, Hwy 70 West||B/E Felony|
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Stranded mariners saved after writing 'SOS' in the sand
- Yellowstone National Park worker falls to death
- Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her