GOLDSBORO - Goldsboro Police say three men joined to rob a McDonald's restaurant Monday morning.
They say two men climbed through the drive thru window while the third stayed outside as a lookout.
Wayne County deputies arrested William Warren, Jr. and charged him with kidnapping and robbery with a dangerous weapon. Warrants were issued for Joseph Simms.
Officers say the two were armed with a handgun and demanded money. They say they forced a manager and another employee into the office and pistol whipped the manager.
The suspects made off with an unknown amount of money. Investigators are still working to identify the third suspect involved.
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years
- New Police searching for driver in fatal hit-and-run