GOLDSBORO - Goldsboro Police say three men joined to rob a McDonald's restaurant Monday morning.
They say two men climbed through the drive thru window while the third stayed outside as a lookout.
Wayne County deputies arrested William Warren, Jr. and charged him with kidnapping and robbery with a dangerous weapon. Warrants were issued for Joseph Simms.
Officers say the two were armed with a handgun and demanded money. They say they forced a manager and another employee into the office and pistol whipped the manager.
The suspects made off with an unknown amount of money. Investigators are still working to identify the third suspect involved.
- Updated Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers