Several agencies teamed up to arrest a man in Washington.
Tyreef Shaquan Jennette, 19, was arrested on outstanding warrants of robbery with a dangerous weapon, various drug charges and possession of a stolen firearm.
Washington and Greenville Police, the SBI and the Pitt County Sheriff's Office made the arrest on Saturday.
Jennette was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center under $100,000 bond.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville