Several agencies teamed up to arrest a man in Washington.
Tyreef Shaquan Jennette, 19, was arrested on outstanding warrants of robbery with a dangerous weapon, various drug charges and possession of a stolen firearm.
Washington and Greenville Police, the SBI and the Pitt County Sheriff's Office made the arrest on Saturday.
Jennette was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center under $100,000 bond.
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill
- Updated Verizon to test 5G in 11 cities
- Updated Astronomers discover 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting nearby star