GREENVILLE - A man who allegedly stole from several machines at two Greenville laundromats was arrested, police said.
Darion Kelly, 27, of Dudley, was arrested in Wayne County, officers said, Kelly allegedly used a pry bar to open two arcade games and two laundry machines at The Wash House on S.E. Greenville Blvd. on Nov. 19. Kelly caused more than $2,000 worth of damage and stole an unknown amount of coins from the facility, police said.
Kelly also allegedly broke into two machines at The Wash House on Smythewyck Drive on Nov. 21. In that case, police said Kelly caused more than $400 in damage and stole an unknown amount of money.
Kelly was charged with nine counts of breaking and entering into a coin operated machine and seven counts of misdemeanor larceny. He was being held on a $50,000 bond.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction
- Stand Up Outfitters 5th annual Colonial paddle board race