Greenville Police arrest a man wanted in connection with several reports of property damage.
Clayton Lamm, 24, of Greenvile faces a total of 14 charges including assault with a deadly weapon and injury to property.
He was taken into custody Thursday.
Video from one of the incidents -- outside a shoe store on Greenville Blvd. -- shows the suspect walking past the front of the store and knocking over an outdoor shoe display.
Police say they believe Lamm also punctured tires of several vehicles at a Chili's restaurant on Evans St.
He also allegedly walked inside a nearby Barnes and Noble and knocked books off the shelves.
Police say he may be connected to reports of attempted break-ins in the same area.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight