Greenville Police arrest a man wanted in connection with several reports of property damage.
Clayton Lamm, 24, of Greenvile faces a total of 14 charges including assault with a deadly weapon and injury to property.
He was taken into custody Thursday.
Video from one of the incidents -- outside a shoe store on Greenville Blvd. -- shows the suspect walking past the front of the store and knocking over an outdoor shoe display.
Police say they believe Lamm also punctured tires of several vehicles at a Chili's restaurant on Evans St.
He also allegedly walked inside a nearby Barnes and Noble and knocked books off the shelves.
Police say he may be connected to reports of attempted break-ins in the same area.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend