GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police have arrested a man accused of firing a shotgun into the air after an argument reportedly involving juveniles.
Marlo Bailey, 25, of Haven Drive, will be charged with discharging a weapon within city limits and going armed to the terror of the public, said Kristen Hunter, the public information officer for the Greenville Police Department.
Police said Bailey fired his shotgun into the air at about 2:45 p.m. Monday on the 300 block of Haven Drive. It happened during or after a dispute involving several people in the neighborhood, said Hunter.
Neighbors told police the argument was started by some juveniles who had been causing trouble in the neighborhood, leading to the suspect firing his shotgun, Hunter said.
No one was hurt and nothing was damaged, said Hunter.
At last check, Bailey was being booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Updated North Korean ministries plotted Kim's death, spies say
- Updated NAACP to hold news conferences announcing boycott
- Updated Bergdahl lawyers will ask U.S. Army court to dismiss case
- Trayvon Martin's death five years later
- NC Emergency Management Reps in Snow Hill to help with recovery applications