EDENTON - Police in Edenton are asking for the public's help in solving a string of business armed robberies.
The most recent was Saturday night.
It happened at approximately 10:20 p.m., at the Super 8 Motel, 501 Virginia Rd., police said.
The robber was described as a male wearing a dark-colored hoodie and mask; he was armed with a handgun. The suspect left in an unknown direction with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The string of armed robberies started in late November.
On Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. a male armed with a knife robbed the Etna gas station at 200 N. Broad St., police said. The suspect is described as 5'7" to 5' 10", medium build and was wearing a multicolored hoodie pulled around his face and left the area on foot with cash.
The next reported robbery was last Saturday.
At 6:11 a.m., a suspect described as a male, 5' 7" to 5'10, light build, entered the Shell station at 801 N. Broad St. armed with a handgun and demanded money from the clerk. (See above picture.) The suspect left on foot with cash. The suspect was wearing a red and white jacket with the number 72 on the back. (See attached photo)
A reward of up to $1,000.00 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest in any of these cases. Call the Edenton Police Department at 252-482-5144.
- Updated Women's golf tournament will stay at Trump-owned course -- for now
- Updated Self-driving truck hauls 51,744 cans of beer
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston