GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police are asking for the public's help in finding two suspects wanted for a series of break-ins.
David Pope, 18, and Shirone Ford, 21, are facing more than a dozen charges each for six home break-ins within the last month. Police say electronics, jewelry, and cash were stolen.
Investigators say the two have been spotted driving a silver or gray Nissan Sentra with a dent in the rear driver's side. The license plate is CBL-7191.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Double homicide & fire, Onslow County Sheriff's Office investigates