ROCKY MOUNT, NASH COUNTY - Three people were killed in a fiery wreck in Rocky Mount early Friday.
According to the Rocky Mount Police Department, the wreck happened at the intersection of South Grace Street and Chester Street on the Nash County side at about 1:50 a.m. Friday.
A vehicle went off the road and hit a building, said police. The vehicle was engulfed in flames when officers arrived.
Once the Rocky Mount Fire Department extinguished the fire, investigators found the remains of three people inside the vehicle.
Police said they have not determined the identities of the three deceased victims. It did not appear that any other vehicles were involved and no other person was injured.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints