GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Three Greenville men were arrested in connection with a series of stolen cars in Pitt County.
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office arrested Jokshon Prayer, Montravious Peebles and Donald Ray Edwards.
Investigators say the men stole three vehicles including a 1991 Ford Taurus, 1992 Isuzu truck and a 1998 Volvo S70. They say the men, then, sold the cars to the LKQ scrap yard on Dickenson Ave. in Greenville.
Jokshon Prayer was charged with two counts of Larceny of Motor Vehicle and two counts of Obtaining Property by False Pretense.
Prayer has faced criminal charges in the past. He was one of the suspects in the Christmas Eve murder of Danny Tyson. He was indicted on first degree murder in the case, but those charges were later dropped.
Donald Ray Edwards was charged with two counts of Larceny of Motor Vehicle and two counts of Aid & Abet Obtaining Property by False Pretense.
Montravious Peebles was charged with one count of Larceny of Motor Vehicle and one count of Obtaining Property by False Pretense.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings