KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police said they are looking for two men who stole thousands of dollars worth of video games from a Kinston Walmart.
Kinston Police spokesman Woody Spencer said the two suspects, seen in the surveillance photo, entered the Walmart at 4101 W. Vernon Ave. and stole the games between 1:45 a.m. and noon on Monday, May 12. The games are valued at several thousand dollars, Spencer said.
Anyone with information on the identities and whereabouts of the suspects is asked to contact Det. Stringfield of the Kinston Department of Public Safety at 252-939-3195.
- Updated Kinston Police Officers arrest man wanted for a robbery
- Updated Onslow County husband and wife arrested on drug charges
- Updated US flag, lowered after election, flies again at Hampshire College
- Updated Trump economic adviser: Romney pick for secretary of state would be 'betrayal'
- Gatlinburg fires: 12 dead; little rest for responders in hunt for missing