KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police said they are looking for two men who stole thousands of dollars worth of video games from a Kinston Walmart.
Kinston Police spokesman Woody Spencer said the two suspects, seen in the surveillance photo, entered the Walmart at 4101 W. Vernon Ave. and stole the games between 1:45 a.m. and noon on Monday, May 12. The games are valued at several thousand dollars, Spencer said.
Anyone with information on the identities and whereabouts of the suspects is asked to contact Det. Stringfield of the Kinston Department of Public Safety at 252-939-3195.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville