GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police have arrested two men accused of an early-morning home invasion and armed robbery Thursday.
According to the Greenville Police Department, 32-year-old Terrell Donte McMillar and 32-year-old Irfann Abdul Gray, both of Greenville, used a hand gun to threaten a victim at a home on Boardwalk Lane, off Greenville Boulevard. The incident was reported at about 1:45 a.m. Thursday.
The intruders took off with the victim's personal items, said police.
Investigators said they spotted McMillar and Gray enter a nearby apartment at Summer Green. Inside the apartment, officers found two handguns and 160 grams of cocaine, police said.
McMillar and Gray have both been charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, first-degree burglary, first-degree kidnapping, possession with intent to sell/distribute cocaine, maintaining a vehicle/dwelling for the purpose of a controlled substance, trafficking cocaine , and assault with a deadly weapon.
They were each booked at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $250,000 bond.
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- New Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results
- Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens