GREENVILLE - Pitt County investigators have arrested a woman they say forged prescriptions for narcotic drugs.
Officers arrested 28-year-old Sheria Monique Smallwood on Tuesday. They say she tried to get prescribed drugs from at least two area pharmacies.
Interviews with providers produced the documents needed to make the arrest.
Bond for Smallwood was put at $5,000.
- New Get ready for this year's N.C. Seafood Festival! It opens Friday.
- Updated Obama says Congress made a 'mistake' overriding his veto of Saudi lawsuit bill
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing Cuban migrants
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.