GREENVILLE - Pitt County investigators have arrested a woman they say forged prescriptions for narcotic drugs.
Officers arrested 28-year-old Sheria Monique Smallwood on Tuesday. They say she tried to get prescribed drugs from at least two area pharmacies.
Interviews with providers produced the documents needed to make the arrest.
Bond for Smallwood was put at $5,000.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law