GREENVILLE - Pitt County investigators have arrested a woman they say forged prescriptions for narcotic drugs.
Officers arrested 28-year-old Sheria Monique Smallwood on Tuesday. They say she tried to get prescribed drugs from at least two area pharmacies.
Interviews with providers produced the documents needed to make the arrest.
Bond for Smallwood was put at $5,000.
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Updated 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: 8-year-old girl among the dead at Ariana Grande concert
- Cops and Barbers event set for Tuesday in Greenville