PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find a runaway teenage boy.
The Sheriff's Office said 16-year-old Adam Dehaven was last seen on Aug. 12 leaving his mother's house in Greenville.
Detectives said they have reason to believe the teen is in the company of his 25-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Amber Jones. She is driving a rental 2013 dark grey Hyundai Elantra, according to investigators.
Anyone with information on the teen's whereabouts is asked to call the Pitt County Sheriff's Office at 252-830-4141.
- Updated Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims