PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find a runaway teenage boy.
The Sheriff's Office said 16-year-old Adam Dehaven was last seen on Aug. 12 leaving his mother's house in Greenville.
Detectives said they have reason to believe the teen is in the company of his 25-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Amber Jones. She is driving a rental 2013 dark grey Hyundai Elantra, according to investigators.
Anyone with information on the teen's whereabouts is asked to call the Pitt County Sheriff's Office at 252-830-4141.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn