GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Detention Officers confirmed 26-year-old Anthony Phillips and 23-year-old Lemario Melton were arrested by Pitt County Sheriff's Office around 4 a.m. on Thursday.
Both men are charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and robbery with a dangerous weapon.
They are being held under a $2,000,000 bond in the Pitt County Detention Center. They are expected to make their first appearance Thursday morning.
Stay with NewsChannel 12 as we continue to follow this story.
- Updated WCTI's Anna Bulszewicz announces she's leaving the anchor desk
- Updated Pence tries for damage control abroad but allies still wary
- Updated Investigation underway after teen shot in New Bern
- Updated Border Patrol shooting of Mexican goes to Supreme Court
- Updated Israeli soldier sentenced in Palestinian killing