GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Detention Officers confirmed 26-year-old Anthony Phillips and 23-year-old Lemario Melton were arrested by Pitt County Sheriff's Office around 4 a.m. on Thursday.
Both men are charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and robbery with a dangerous weapon.
They are being held under a $2,000,000 bond in the Pitt County Detention Center. They are expected to make their first appearance Thursday morning.
Stay with NewsChannel 12 as we continue to follow this story.
- Updated 2 powerful earthquakes rattle Italy
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- Updated SkyWest Airlines pilot accused of operating aircraft while intoxicated
- City of New Bern to celebrate Third Avenue extension
- Ex-congressman: 'If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket'