GREENVILLE - Greenville police continue making arrests in a battle against violent crime.
Police arrested Kendall Hyman, 28 on Friday.
Greenville Police Department's SVU unit and officers were looking for Hyman. Officials say they found Hyman at a home on Sylvan Street.
A search warrant was issued to search the residence where officers recovered 8 ounces of marijuana, a shotgun, an assault rifle, and two handguns. Many items of paraphernalia were seized along with more than $600.00 in cash.
Hyman is charged with communicating threats, injury to real property, injury to personal property, and breaking or entering.
- Updated FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan