PITT COUNTY - Deputies say they have identified a suspect who robbed a Dollar General store in Pitt County.
According to the Pitt County Sheriff's Office, the armed robbery happened at about 10 p.m. Tuesday at the Dollar General on Highway 33 just east of Greenville.
The robber used a handgun to rob the store while two people were inside, investigators said. Although it was unclear exactly what was stolen, officials said about $400 in goods were involved.
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office said investigators have identified a suspect. But at last check, that person had not yet been arrested.
- Trump rips media, repeats 'enemy of the people' line
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million