GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Pitt County investigators have arrested a man they say stole a utility trailer.
Kevin Ray Manning is charged with felony possession of stolen property.
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office received a call in January 2012, reporting that a utility trailer had been stolen.
It was found a year later at Manning's home, but he told investigators he bought it.
Investigators say they stayed on the case and eliminated any other suspects.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft