GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Pitt County investigators have arrested a man they say stole a utility trailer.
Kevin Ray Manning is charged with felony possession of stolen property.
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office received a call in January 2012, reporting that a utility trailer had been stolen.
It was found a year later at Manning's home, but he told investigators he bought it.
Investigators say they stayed on the case and eliminated any other suspects.
- Bill Nunn, famous for 'Do the Right Thing' role, dies at 62
- Updated Jordanian writer who shared cartoon mocking ISIS killed outside courthouse
- Security beefs up for Panthers game amid Charlotte protests
- Fifth night of Charlotte protests remain largely peaceful
- Updated Suicide bomber kills at least 6 in Iraq