GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Pitt County woman is facing fifteen charges of indecent liberties with a child. The victim is a fifteen-year-old girl.
Officials at the Pitt County Detention Center say Tiarra Neal, 26, was taken into custody just before 9:30 Saturday morning.
She's being held on a $50,000 secured bond at the Pitt County Detention Center. Neal is due in court Monday morning.
We're working to learn more details surrounding what led up to Neal's arrest.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell