GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Pitt County woman is facing fifteen charges of indecent liberties with a child. The victim is a fifteen-year-old girl.
Officials at the Pitt County Detention Center say Tiarra Neal, 26, was taken into custody just before 9:30 Saturday morning.
She's being held on a $50,000 secured bond at the Pitt County Detention Center. Neal is due in court Monday morning.
We're working to learn more details surrounding what led up to Neal's arrest.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf