MARTIN COUNTY - Authorities in Martin County are investigating what sparked the fire at a home where a person was found dead early Saturday.
Crews were called to 1166 Penny Ln., near Everetts, just before 5 a.m., according to Martin County Sheriff's Lieutenant Drew Robinson.
One person was found dead at the scene.
The victim's identity is being withheld pending an autopsy that is set to be performed early next Week, Robinson said.
No one else was hurt.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth