Governor Bev Perdue and Governor-elect Pat McCrory will tour several North Carolina military bases Friday.
McCrory and Perdue will travel to Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
In a show of bi-partisanship, the two plan to visit the major military installations and hear what their needs are as it relates to state government
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell