Governor Bev Perdue and Governor-elect Pat McCrory will tour several North Carolina military bases Friday.
McCrory and Perdue will travel to Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
In a show of bi-partisanship, the two plan to visit the major military installations and hear what their needs are as it relates to state government
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated