Governor Bev Perdue and Governor-elect Pat McCrory will tour several North Carolina military bases Friday.
McCrory and Perdue will travel to Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
In a show of bi-partisanship, the two plan to visit the major military installations and hear what their needs are as it relates to state government
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf