Governor Bev Perdue and Governor-elect Pat McCrory will tour several North Carolina military bases Friday.
McCrory and Perdue will travel to Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
In a show of bi-partisanship, the two plan to visit the major military installations and hear what their needs are as it relates to state government
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County