Governor Bev Perdue and Governor-elect Pat McCrory will tour several North Carolina military bases Friday.
McCrory and Perdue will travel to Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
In a show of bi-partisanship, the two plan to visit the major military installations and hear what their needs are as it relates to state government
- Updated Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal
- Gingrich rebukes Trump for late-night Twitter rant
- Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll
- Dollar General facing $250K bill over 2 bottles of juice
- Weld 'not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton' to be president