GREENVILLE - A driver will not face charges after striking a pedestrian on a busy Greenville road, according to Greenville Police.
Greenville Police confirm a vehicle struck a pedestrian Wednesday around 11 p.m. at the intersection of South Memorial Drive and Cross Winds St. near The Waffle House Restaurant.
The crash was the pedestrian's fault, according to police.
No names were released but we are told the pedestrian was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race