GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - After a car hit a woman crossing the road, that walker was charged with drinking underage.
It happened in Greenville Saturday night, on the 3200 block of East 10th Street.
Police say the pedestrian had minor injuries, and was cited for underage drinking and failure to yield right of way.
10th Street was shut down for about 30 minutes.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial