GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - After a car hit a woman crossing the road, that walker was charged with drinking underage.
It happened in Greenville Saturday night, on the 3200 block of East 10th Street.
Police say the pedestrian had minor injuries, and was cited for underage drinking and failure to yield right of way.
10th Street was shut down for about 30 minutes.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years