GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - After a car hit a woman crossing the road, that walker was charged with drinking underage.
It happened in Greenville Saturday night, on the 3200 block of East 10th Street.
Police say the pedestrian had minor injuries, and was cited for underage drinking and failure to yield right of way.
10th Street was shut down for about 30 minutes.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed