NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A vehicle hit a pedestrian during the morning commute in Craven County Wednesday.
According to New Bern Police, it happened on South Glenburnie Road, near the Bojangles' restaurant. The pedestrian was airlifted to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. But there was no word on the victim's injuries or condition.
Investigators did not say who the driver of the vehicle is, or if charges will be filed.
Police said South Glenburnie Road, between Brunswick Avenue and Roanoke Avenue, was shut down for some time, but was reopened at about 8 a.m.
- Updated North Korean ministries plotted Kim's death, spies say
- Updated NAACP to hold news conferences announcing boycott
- Updated Bergdahl lawyers will ask U.S. Army court to dismiss case
- Trayvon Martin's death five years later
- NC Emergency Management Reps in Snow Hill to help with recovery applications