PITT COUNTY - Pitt County Community College students got to experience the effects of dementia first hand Wednesday by going through a simulation experience on campus.
It's a new effort to change the way health students care for patients with dementia. NewsChannel 12's Averi Harper reports.
CLICK on the video player above for the full story.
- Updated ISIS in Southeast Asia: Philippines battles growing threat
- Updated British Airways disruption continues for third day after IT system crash
- Updated Pitt Co. Deputy and wife hurt in motorcycle crash
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Seaching for suspect following several larcenies in Snow Hill