CRAVEN COUNTY - A Craven County man is in jail, accused of breaking into a church.
Craven County deputies arrested 34-year-old Barry Barnett on Tuesday.
Barnett allegedly broke into Cornerstone Assembly, off Hwy. 70 near James City.
Investigators say it happened last month, and Barnett stole a camera.
The church's pastor, John Watford, said an investigator told him they "got a tip that something [Barnett] had taken from us showed up at a pawn shop."
The church has since installed a security system.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found