CRAVEN COUNTY - A Craven County man is in jail, accused of breaking into a church.
Craven County deputies arrested 34-year-old Barry Barnett on Tuesday.
Barnett allegedly broke into Cornerstone Assembly, off Hwy. 70 near James City.
Investigators say it happened last month, and Barnett stole a camera.
The church's pastor, John Watford, said an investigator told him they "got a tip that something [Barnett] had taken from us showed up at a pawn shop."
The church has since installed a security system.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England