CRAVEN COUNTY - A Craven County man is in jail, accused of breaking into a church.
Craven County deputies arrested 34-year-old Barry Barnett on Tuesday.
Barnett allegedly broke into Cornerstone Assembly, off Hwy. 70 near James City.
Investigators say it happened last month, and Barnett stole a camera.
The church's pastor, John Watford, said an investigator told him they "got a tip that something [Barnett] had taken from us showed up at a pawn shop."
The church has since installed a security system.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says