GASTONIA - A former Kings Mountain pastor has been arrested for a second time on charges that he tried to solicit sex from a male undercover police officer.
Sixty-year-old Clinton Alexander Feemster of Gastonia was arrested after Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say he asked an undercover male officer for sex Oct. 26 at the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport overlook.
Police say they were conducting a sting operation at the overlook. Police say another officer in the sting task force recognized Feemster from an arrest last year on the same charges.
A judge found Feemster not guilty on that charge from last year.
Mount Pisgah Baptist Church pastor Charles Turner says Feemster stepped away from leadership roles at the Bessemer City church after he was accused.
It was not clear if Feemster has an attorney.
- Updated Before his coma he spoke English; after waking up he's fluent in Spanish
- Auburn to honor Barkley with statue
- Pope opens private summer residence to visitors
- Governor tours Princeville, visits Rocky Mount Disaster Recovery Center
- Former President Bill Clinton taking bus tour through Greenville