NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - More than 230 people were without power for a time Tuesday night when a car hit a power pole, closing a part of River Road in Craven County.
Authorities at the scene said it happened sometime Tuesday evening. As of 9:30 p.m., traffic was still being diverted.
Authorities at the scene said the person driving hit the power pole was not injured,
Check back as NewsChannel 12 works to Get The Facts Right.
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets
- Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday