HIGH POINT - Two High Point residents have been charged in the death of their infant son.
Police and emergency medical workers were called to a home Tuesday afternoon for a report of an unresponsive infant. Police say they found the body of the 2-week-old boy in the home.
Twenty-year-old Brian Jack Frazier has been charged with first-degree murder. Twenty-year-old Stefany Renee Ash is charged with accessory after the fact of first degree murder.
Police did not say how the boy died.
It was unclear if the couple have legal representation.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says