HIGH POINT - Two High Point residents have been charged in the death of their infant son.
Police and emergency medical workers were called to a home Tuesday afternoon for a report of an unresponsive infant. Police say they found the body of the 2-week-old boy in the home.
Twenty-year-old Brian Jack Frazier has been charged with first-degree murder. Twenty-year-old Stefany Renee Ash is charged with accessory after the fact of first degree murder.
Police did not say how the boy died.
It was unclear if the couple have legal representation.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- New Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend