HIGH POINT - Two High Point residents have been charged in the death of their infant son.
Police and emergency medical workers were called to a home Tuesday afternoon for a report of an unresponsive infant. Police say they found the body of the 2-week-old boy in the home.
Twenty-year-old Brian Jack Frazier has been charged with first-degree murder. Twenty-year-old Stefany Renee Ash is charged with accessory after the fact of first degree murder.
Police did not say how the boy died.
It was unclear if the couple have legal representation.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'