FORT WORTH, Texas - A parent at a Texas high school that lost a football game 91-0 has filed a bullying complaint against the winning coach.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Aledo High School coach Tim Buchanan learned of the online complaint against him Saturday, the day after his team beat Western Hills in a 4A matchup.
State law requires Aledo's principal to investigate the complaint and prepare a report.
Western Hills coach John Naylor told the paper he disagreed with the bullying allegation.
Buchanan's team is averaging 69.3 points a game and is on its way to a 7-0 record. He pulled his starters after 21 plays during the game, and the clock ran uninterrupted beginning in the third quarter.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position