BAYBORO - The Pamlico County Sheriff's Office has arrested a New Bern man on five counts of statutory rape.
Thomas Cenyon Gordon, 23, is in the Pamlico County Detention Center under a $1.5 million dollar bond.
The sheriff's office says the crimes happened from June 2011 to November 2011.
Gordon is scheduled to make his first court appearance on Friday.
- Updated Women's golf tournament will stay at Trump-owned course -- for now
- New Self-driving truck hauls 51,744 cans of beer
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston