MURRAY, Utah - The Utah Highway Patrol says a Utah motorist will be ticketed after his jet ski fell off a trailer, causing a four-car pileup.
KSL reports the jet ski came loose in the middle of Interstate-15 early Wednesday in the Salt Lake City suburb of Murray.
Trooper Shawn Peppers says the owner didn't secure his load and faces a $300 fine or misdemeanor charges.
Four motorists crashed trying to avoid the jet ski. There were no injuries.
- Updated 'Pizzagate' shooting suspect pleads guilty
- Updated NFL seeking Thursday Night Football livestream partner
- Updated Extra security added to several Onslow County schools after alleged threat posted to social media
- Updated Investors yank $8.9 billion from US stocks
- Missing Tennessee student: School chief appeals for girl's safe return