Two organizations are coming together to help veterans make repairs to their homes.
The Home Depot Foundation will partner up with the Crystal Coast Habitat For Humanity to help veterans with their homes this coming spring. According to The Daily News of Jacksonville, veterans must have received an honorable discharge and must live in an owner-occupied home.
The veterans do not have to own the property to qualify. The combined income of those living in the home must not exceed $31,000 in Onslow County. In Carteret County, the maximum income is $36,400, for a family of four.
For more information, you can call (252) 223-2111
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- New Cops and Barbers works to bridge gap between GPD, community
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere