ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County man is facing charges tonight after police say he abused his infant daughter.
Police say 20-year-old Salvador Nunez squeezed the then 2-3-month old victim's rib cage because she wouldn't stop crying. They say this happened between May and early July while he babysat her at his residence.
In late June, his daughter was found healing multiple rib fractures during a checkup.
Nunez was placed under $5000 unsecured bond. His first court appearance is scheduled for Friday morning.
- Updated Could Trump benefit from reverse coattails?
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS