HUBERT, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies are investigating an early-morning mobile home fire in Onslow County that is being labeled as arson.
According to Fire Marshal Brian Kelly, the blaze broke out at about 1:55 a.m. Friday at the Royal Valley Mobile Home Park, located at 221 Riggs Road in Hubert.
The Onslow County Sheriff's Office said the fire was intentionally set at an abandoned trailer. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113 or Onslow County Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273.
- Updated FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan