HUBERT, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies are investigating an early-morning mobile home fire in Onslow County that is being labeled as arson.
According to Fire Marshal Brian Kelly, the blaze broke out at about 1:55 a.m. Friday at the Royal Valley Mobile Home Park, located at 221 Riggs Road in Hubert.
The Onslow County Sheriff's Office said the fire was intentionally set at an abandoned trailer. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113 or Onslow County Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County