JACKSONVILLE - Onslow County authorities have arrested a man and charged him with sex crimes with a minor.
The sheriff's office say 43-year-old Willis Griffin, Jr. of Holly Ridge committed the crimes on June 8, 2014.
He faces charges of Statutory Sex Offense Against a Person Who is 13, 14, or 15 Years Old, Indecent Liberties with a Child, and Sexual Battery.
Griffin was ordered held on a $150,000 unsecured bond.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War