JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies are asking for the public's help in finding a woman accused of trying to use a stolen debit card.
Investigators said the suspect attempted to use the card at a Cashpoint ATM at about 7:44 p.m. on May 9. The crime happened at a WilcoHess gas station at 3462 Richlands Highway in Jacksonville, according to deputies.
Anyone with information on the suspect's whereabouts is asked to call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113, Detective Sgt. Mark Scott at 910-787-4240 or 910-989-4061, or Crimestoppers at 910-938-3273.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies