NEW BERN - A roll over accident sent one person to the hospital in Craven County.
One car was involved in the wreck.
A woman in her 50s was sent to Craven Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
A trooper with the Highway Patrol said the car bounced off the concrete barriers, rolled over, corrected and land back on its wheels.
It happened at 7:30 a.m. on the Neuse River bridge near the Pembroke Road/Trentwoods exit.
Foggy conditions may have contributed to this crash, authorities said.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold