BERTIE COUNTY - A shooting victim is recovering in a hospital after being shot at Phoenix Lounge in Bertie County, according to a representative of the club.
It happened overnight Saturday into Sunday.
The club is on the 1100 block of Highway 17 N., near Windsor.
Calls to the Bertie County Sheriff's Office have not been returned.
- Updated Kinston Police Officers arrest man wanted for a robbery
- Updated Onslow County husband and wife arrested on drug charges
- Updated US flag, lowered after election, flies again at Hampshire College
- Updated Trump economic adviser: Romney pick for secretary of state would be 'betrayal'
- Updated At least 12 dead in Gatlinburg fires