WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A Beaufort County man was arrested after a fight that sent another man to the hospital.
Washington Police arrested Steven Lacey, 23, and charged him with assault with a deadly weapon.
Police said Lacey got into a fight with Willie Moore Junior, 48. According to officials, this all happened Monday night.
Moore was brought to Vidant Medical Center in Washington, and then Vidant in Greenville for his injuries.
Additional charges are pending in this case as the investigation continues.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter