WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A Beaufort County man was arrested after a fight that sent another man to the hospital.
Washington Police arrested Steven Lacey, 23, and charged him with assault with a deadly weapon.
Police said Lacey got into a fight with Willie Moore Junior, 48. According to officials, this all happened Monday night.
Moore was brought to Vidant Medical Center in Washington, and then Vidant in Greenville for his injuries.
Additional charges are pending in this case as the investigation continues.
- Updated 'Pizzagate' shooting suspect pleads guilty
- Updated NFL seeking Thursday Night Football livestream partner
- Updated Extra security added to several Onslow County schools after alleged threat posted to social media
- Updated Investors yank $8.9 billion from US stocks
- Missing Tennessee student: School chief appeals for girl's safe return