CRAVEN COUNTY - A woman who was illegally burning trash in two barrels started a brush fire, officials said.
It happened before noon in Harlowe when the woman left the barrels unattended for several minutes, fire officials said.
The fire threatened five structures; three of them were homes.
The woman owned all of them, none of which burned. One, however, did have siding melt on one site.
It's undetermined if she'll face charges. Multiple units responded to put out the flames.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month